May 30, 2004
May 29, 2004
May 28, 2004
May 27, 2004
May 26, 2004
May 24, 2004
May 23, 2004
I'm not responsible for anything this software does incorrectly to your system. I have no documentation for it, no support, nothing. Also, Google has nothing to do with this application.
I'm on a Mac so I can't try it out. It sounds like a fancier version of what I do. I keep FireFox in my dock and I made the default home page my Gmail. Then I just pretend the little fox-and-globe icon is my email icon and I'm all set.
Cool, the latest issue of Print magazine features an article about blogging. Heller starts out saying he hates blogs and ends saying that they're part of the fabulous future of design writing online. He mentions Andy Crewdson's Lines and Splines which has been gone for years and was really cool.
May 21, 2004
May 20, 2004
May 19, 2004
May 18, 2004
- "An 'I Power Blogger' button instead. How adorably empowering."
- "I power Blogger, you know."
- "The little 'I power Blogger' button is really cool!"
- "The 'I Power Blogger' attitude of the Blogger guys is just cool."
- "Blogger's new slogan is 'I power blogger' which is completely true."
- "I especially like the new icon that says 'I power blogger.'"
- "I Power Blogger. Ha ha."
- "And the edges were rounded! So I thought to myself, 'Al Qaeda!'"
- "I Power Blogger, Interesting."
- "Apparently there was some Bolshevik-esque weblog publishing revolution over the weekend."
- "I do indeed power Blogger and have gone unrecognized for lo these many months."
- "I power Blogger. WTF?"
- "Oh, and btw, this 'I Power Blogger' button is even gayer than Rock Hudson."
I love those reactions.